Your doors provide both stylish accents and convenient access points for your home. When it’s time for a new door in Orlando, Window World offers a wide selection of replacement window and replacement door options, including front door, garage door, patio door, and sliding door products.
Tips for Choosing Your Front Door
Your front door is often the first impression your home will make on others. Choosing the perfect front door will improve your home’s curb appeal, value, convenience, and security.
- Doors are available in a wide variety of materials. The best material for your home will depend upon your needs and your preferences. Common materials used in doors are wood, steel, aluminum, and fiberglass; each of these options offers various benefits in terms of aesthetics, durability, and maintenance requirements.
- There are also many styles available when choosing a new door. Slab doors are a single panel that swing either into or out of your home. French doors consist of two panels that can be opened inward or outward; these doors require a wider doorway than a single slab door.
- Accent glass panels can add beauty to your entryway, while also allowing more light into your home and providing a view to the outdoors. Window accents are available in unfrosted, frosted, leaded, and many other styles of glass.
- Door knobs and other hardware can change the look and feel of your entryway and your home. Knobs and handles are available in a variety of styles and finishes to add personality and security to your new door.
Caring for Exterior Doors
When you invest in a new front door, garage, door, or patio door, you want to keep your new door looking and functioning its best for years to come. Maintaining your exterior doors is a simple task that offers a variety of benefits in terms of the appearance, safety, and value of your home.
- If your new door is made from wood, it will need re-staining every few years to protect it from the elements.
- Wash exterior doors with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge to remove dirt, dust, mud, and scuff marks.
- Clean the glass in your sliding doors on a cool, cloudy day to prevent streaking. Use a soft rubber squeegee and microfiber cloth for the best results.
- Vacuum the tracks of any sliding glass doors regularly to prevent debris from affecting the door’s function.
- Use an aerosol lubricating oil to keep your door’s hinges functioning smoothly and quietly. Replace rusted hinges promptly to prevent further deterioration.
You can reach Window World for more information about door and window installation near Orlando by calling (407) 734-2996.
- Window Replacement
- Window Replacement Company
- Patio Door
- Washing Windows
- Front Door Replacement
- Types of Windows
- Energy-Efficient Windows
- Garden Windows
- Vinyl Siding
- Garage Door
- Measuring Window
- Bay Window
- Interior Design
- Window Fog
- New Windows
- Window Repair
- Window World
- Vinyl Windows
- Energy-Efficient Doors
- Home Windows
- Window Financing