Choosing the color for your replacement windows can be an exciting process, especially when you have a variety to explore. However, it can also seem like a bit of a challenge for the very same reason. When you have a quality window installation company to work with, the process can be simplified. To help you even further, here are a few tips for selecting the right replacement window color for your home.
- Once you have selection a reputable window dealer to work with, have the company bring samples of their window frames to your home. This will allow you to see how these colors look in the existing lighting of your home, inside and out. This will also help you gauge what colors work best with your existing home décor and color scheme.
- Look for window frames that have the added advantage of being UV-resistant and are strong enough to withstand salt damage that can occur in coastal properties. Many colors are a part of the frame itself, while others are laminates. Only choose high-quality laminates to ensure that they are able to withstand Orlando’s wet season.
- Neutral and light colors fit with almost any house, regardless of style. These include creams, whites, and off-whites. Colors that are a little bit more bold or adventurous should definitely be “test driven” to see how well they fit. Many quality laminates can also offer the look of different woods and different stains. These can really jazz up a home’s exterior and create a beautiful environment that transforms your home’s interior.
- When it comes down to it, do your research and take the time to explore the effects of different colors on your home. This is the best way to help you find the right window frame color for your replacement windows.
Window World of Central Florida proudly offers more than a dozen color and laminate choices with our high-quality replacement windows . Visit us online to explore our palettes, or contact us at (321) 282-6200 to schedule a consultation in your Orlando home.
Looking for More Reasons to Choose Window World for Your Home’s New Windows? Click These Links to Learn More!
Replacing your windows can significantly improve your home’s energy efficiency and comfort level. New Low-E windows can also add to your home’s value and substantially lower your home energy bill. You can learn more about selecting quality windows from these helpful links.
- The U.S. Department of Energy explains how energy efficiency ratings for windows, doors, and skylights are derived.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency discusses why you should look for Energy Star products when shopping for new windows.
- Better Homes and Gardens offers some inspiring window design ideas .
- Learn why the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval is a great benefit to consumers .
Window World of Central Florida’s products come with the assurance of a lifetime guarantee and the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. If you are interested in learning more about our replacement windows, doors, or siding, call us at (321) 282-6200 or visit our website.
You go to great lengths to create a more enjoyable and productive living space for your family. After committing to a home improvement project such as installing new energy efficient windows , you still have to select a product that will perform up to your expectations. Luckily, you can rely on a special group of products that have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
What Can I Expect from the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval?
For more than 100 years, the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval has guided consumers in making important family purchasing decisions. Whenever you see the Seal of Approval on a product, it offers assurance that you have found a quality item that will be long-lasting. In fact, Good Housekeeping promises that if any product that bears its seal becomes defective within two years from the date it was first sold by an authorized retailer, Good Housekeeping will replace or repair the product or refund the purchase price.
How Does Good Housekeepin g Evaluate Products?
Good Housekeeping created a research institute to determine which products meet and exceed its high standards. A team of scientists and engineers rigorously evaluate and test each product before they will award it with the Seal of Approval. The institute also verifies that all advertising claims that a company makes about its products are factual.
Has Window World of Central Florida Earned Good Housekeeping’s Seal of Approval?
Window World of Central Florida is proud that five of our windows have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval for five years in a row. In fact, Window World is currently one of only three companies in the U.S. that offer windows that have received the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. Window World is so confident about the quality and energy savings benefits of our replacement windows that we offer our own lifetime warranty on them.
If you are considering replacing your Orlando home’s windows, doors, awnings, or siding, contact Window World of Central Florida . You can reach us at (321) 282-6200 or by visiting our website. We’re proud to offer superior products that have been independently validated and are backed by some of the strongest guarantees in the industry.
Heating and cooling costs can amount to half of your total household energy bill. Fortunately, installing replacement doors, windows , or siding are great ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency and save money. These products will also improve the look and comfort of your home.
Watch this video to learn how other home owners have saved up to thirty percent on their home energy bill by adding new energy efficient doors and low-E replacement windows. New doors or windows are also easier to maintain and can improve the resale value of your home.
Window World of Central Florida offers quality replacement doors, windows, and siding that are backed by a lifetime warranty and the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. If you are looking to install new windows or doors in your Orlando home, call us at (321) 282-6200 to schedule a consultation.
- Window Replacement
- Window Replacement Company
- Patio Door
- Washing Windows
- Front Door Replacement
- Types of Windows
- Energy-Efficient Windows
- Garden Windows
- Vinyl Siding
- Garage Door
- Measuring Window
- Bay Window
- Interior Design
- Window Fog
- New Windows
- Window Repair
- Window World
- Vinyl Windows
- Energy-Efficient Doors
- Home Windows
- Window Financing